Saturday 18 July 2015

My Absence In Pictures!

Um, hey interweb...

I AM BLOGGING AGAIN. THIS IS NOT A DRILL AND IT FEELS SO WEIRD.

If you read my last past you will know that exams and life (mostly exams) whisked me away from the bloggosphere for a bit but now they are over, I am free from education for a bit and back in the blogging game.

I have certainly not sworn off social media in my absence from blogger.com and have been particularly into Instagram where I have been experimenting with makeup a whole lot. I find Instagram so inspiring because there's so bloody many talented girls and guys on there doing such cool things with makeup! I love doing my friends and families makeup, especially skin-focus stuff, but I am horrific at applying eye makeup to other people and I wouldn't describe myself as a wildly creative person so will probably never be a professional makeup artist if I'm being honest with you. However, Instagram-ing more lately has really inspired me to combine creativity with my love for makeup and "step outside my comfort zone" so to speak.

Here's some of the looks I've done that you might have missed if you aren't following me on what the kids are allegedly calling "the 'Gram" nowadays:


Blue and Silver Smokey Cut Crease
Green warm smokey eye.
Warm gold smokey eye with a bronze-y pop of colour.
Silver prom eye and pink-nude lips.
The perfect nude lip.

Classic red lipstick via MAC.
Cool vs. Warm tones.
P.S Follow me to see more!

Thanks for reading!
Lots of love, 

Olivia xo

No comments:

Post a Comment