Monday 26 January 2015

MONDAY: THE DAY OF BOY CLOTHES


Shirt- eBay
Turtle neck- courtesy of my Mum's wardrobe but can be
bought pretty much everywhere right now.
Trousers- H&M
Shoes- Truffleshoes
Bag- Primark


I'm so sorry this one is out of focus!
This is part two of the Monday Morning series I have going on here on my blog!
 On Mondays, I am so tired that I tend to live by an entirely different set of rules to the rest of the weekdays. No fucks are given in any aspect of getting ready and this is why I tend to gravitate towards the boyfriend fit/menswear section of my wardrobe. I've always been a fan of androgynous outfits/silhouettes and steering away from stereotypically girly outfits and nowadays, thanks to my chronic laziness, comfort wins over all. I wore these straight fitted H&M trousers, turtle neck from my Mum's wardrobe and oversized shirt from eBay with some heeled boots and an oversized Primark bag to stop myself looking like I should officially change my name to Oliver. For something I literally threw on in 30 seconds, I'm pretty impressed with how it turned out. What do you think? 


Check out part one of my Monday Morning series here!

Olivia xo

2 comments:

  1. I love an untailored shirt, and the colour makes it look really feminine too!

    sheepishlyshameful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete