Wednesday 31 December 2014

NOT NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS.

Every year when avoiding being that annoying person everyone blocks/mutes on Twitter around New Year's Eve, I find myself making a mental list of expectations/things I plan to do in the approaching new year. I never really communicate the list in full to anyone when New Year's Resolutions conversations arise and this is mainly because I am 100% aware that whatever happens in a given year and whatever lessons I learn will not be discovered intentionally.

 But as everyone knows, the number one rule of life is that if you post something you need to do on the Internet, you have no choice but to get that shit done. So here's my 2015 to do list that I would like to have done by this time next year:

  • Get my Skin Care game on point and have a solid regime in the bag.
  • Get better at eye makeup.
  • Go on Holiday. (I cheated here as I already have one booked for next year but it's always nice to know at least one will be getting done)
  • Get my first tattoo.
  • Find a comfortable balance between A-Levels, working and blogging.
  • Make more blogging friends and put myself out there more with regards to my blog.
  • LFW.
  • Get skinny or learn to love myself trying. [Sidenote: I am tumblr.]
  • Have more pride in my achievements.
  • Say yes more but also say no more. Fuck sitting on the fence.
(There's no going back now, it's on the Internet so it's set in stone, wish me luck!)

Happy New Year to anyone who reads my blog and if you don't, I'm sure you're not that bad either so have a good one!

Olivia xo

No comments:

Post a Comment